Location: 1350 W. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Real Estate
Millennium Realty Center is seeking Real estate agents who work with clients who are interested in buying and/or selling residential or commercial property. The job description for a Realtor will vary based on the type of work the individual performs. Some Realtors specialize in either listing or selling, while others choose to represent both property buyers and sellers. Typically, real estate professionals focus their efforts on either the commercial or residential market, but some choose to handle both types of property.
New Agents and Experienced Agents will have with these responsibilities:
Realtor® Duties Related to Selling Real Estate
- Helping clients determine the value of property they want to sell
- Preparing market analysis statistics
- Providing tips to help sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
- Advertising listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
- Hosting "caravans" during which other real estate agents tour the property
- Hosting open house events
- Negotiating contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
- Educating sellers about disclosure requirements
- Facilitating the closing process on behalf of clients
Realtor® Tasks Related to Purchasing Real Estate
- Providing prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
- Researching listings of property for sale
- Helping buyers identify properties that meet their needs
- Showing homes to clients
- Negotiating purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
- Verifying that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to clients
- Coordinating various aspects of the closing process on behalf of clients
- Successfully Completed a 63-Hour Real Estate Course. Click on IFREC or Climer School Of Real Estate for More Information.
- Licensed Real Estate Associate with the State of Florida
- Active member with ORRA (Orlando Regional Realtor® Association)
- Active member with NAR (National Association of Realtor®’s)
- Active eKey from ORRA
- Entrepreneur minded
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong working knowledge of sales and managing a database of prospective customers.
- A desire to continuously learn more about new inbound marketing technologies and strategies.
- A keen ability to analyze results to determine what’s working and what isn’t and to adapt.